1. Fill in an correct brow shape with “Expresso” Shadow.
2. Apply “Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion” to the eye lid.
3. Sweep “Bisque” Shadow across entire lid.
4. Sweep “Expresso” Shadow above the crease line in a windshield wiper motion.
5. Apply “Water Proof Gel Liner in Noir” close to the lash line.
6. Use “Decadent” shadow on a flat brush to smudge eye-liner above and below the lashes.
7. Apply a light coating of “Mary Kay Lash Love” mascara.
8. Use a tiny dots of glue, drop in individual lashes across entire lash line.
9. Apply “Temptu” airbush for a flawless foundation.
10. For light contouring, sweep “True Taupe” in the hollow of the cheeks.
11. For a rosy glow, “Blush in Teaberry” is brushed from the apple of the cheek into the hairline.
12. Sweep “White Gold” on the high part of the cheekbones.
13. Ensure an accurate application of “Liquid Lip Color” in “Sweet Escape” by using a lip brush.
Hair & Makeup: Sherri Jessee
Photo: Nathan Mays
Model: Shelsi Webb