1. Separate top section and clip out of the way. Begin by cutting hair in bottom section with #3 guard on the Babyliss Pro Volare X2 Clippers.
2. Create graduation by changing guard to #2 and and then to a #1.5.
3. Clean up around edges using Wahl Sterling MAG trimmers.
4. Cut to connect the sides with the top and to create texture using Rusk Beta texturizing shears.
5. Direct the top using your fingers and a Sam Villa ETC Dryer. Add separation with PRAVNA Detail.
Hair: Sherri Jessee
Photography: Nathan Mays
Model: Kevin Derr